Quality Metal Buckle, Even Better Service
Fast turn-around time
Place your order & get your metal buckle for bag in 5-14 days. Yeah, we’re that quick.
Big or small, we make them all
Have a truly original design challenge? Just need a few metal buckles, or maybe thousands? Whatever your order, we’ve got you covered.
High quality from start to finish
rom design to support to delivery, we aim to exceed every expectation.
Inspiring Customer Projects
Make Your Work Count
What Is Buckle
As you know a buckle is a fastening device typically made of metal or plastic that is used to securely join the ends of a strap or belt. It consists of a frame, a pin, and sometimes a tongue. When you insert the pin into one of the holes on the strap and push it through the frame, it creates a secure closure, holding the strap or belt in place. They are widely used in different industries in our life, like shoe buckle, watch buckle, bag buckle, strap buckle.
The Buckle Type
There are various kinds of buckles, including:
- Roller Buckle: This kind of buckle has a small roller in the frame, allowing for smoother tightening and loosening of the strap or belt.
- Pin Buckle: We also call them prong buckle, pin buckles are common on belts. They have a metal pin that goes through holes in the strap to secure it in place.
- Clip Buckle: Clip buckles have a clasp that you can snap shut, similar to a seatbelt buckle. They are often used in backpacks and bags.
- Side-Release Buckle: These are commonly found on backpacks and some styles of belts. They have a side-release button that you press to open the buckle.
- Center Bar Buckle: It also has another name which is called slider buckle, this of buckle has a bar in the center, and the strap is threaded through the bar before securing it.
Blog About Metal Buckle
What is Buckle And Buckle Types What is buckle ? It is a fastening device…
A Simple Guide of Jeans Buckle What is jeans buckle When we mention BUCKLE, you…
The Ultimate Guide To Quick Release Buckle Do you know quick release buckle ? I…